Graham is a dynamic and engaging speaker whose presentation spoke to both primary and secondary parents and offered clear and practical strategies to assist with the challenges faced in raising pre-teens and teens.
Graham has a very interesting and unique method of delivering a host of issues that are very relevant to our youth.
Engaging and informative; thoughtful and insightful
Graham is extremely engaging, entertaining and thought provoking.
- Very motivational. A joy to listen to. Very realistic.
- What a positive way to end the day
- Yes, he does talk too fast
- Wonderful to listen to
- Very interesting & funny
- Very funny. Easy to listen to. Inspiring.
- Made me feel like what I do during my workday is important/valuable & makes a difference. SASS rarely feel this.
- Very funny / also inspirational. Worth the wait. Well done.
- Very funny and oh so true.
- Very entertaining
- Thank you so much
- Not long enough
- Maybe in morning to motivate for day – gets people laughing
- Made the last hour fly. Great speaker. Loved it.
- Made afternoon go quickly – great speaker
- He was great
- I will try to take the 3 points with me & continue to use them daily.
- Fantastic. Could have listened all day.
- Great presentation
- Funny, good insights.
- Very enjoyable to listen to Graham.
- Excellent. Presentation fun & enjoyable.
- Excellent. Fabulous. Wonderful. Best of the day
- Excellent – enjoyed it.
- Could listen to Graham for 1/2 day
Many after school professional development sessions are soporific, not so with Graham he was energetic, funny, inspiring and most importantly relevant.
Excellent, engaging, entertaining and well researched
Very personable, amusing and dedicated to ‘bettering’ the lives of families through better parenting
It was a powerful and challenging presentation that really confirmed the value of having a relationship with our students.
Real, relevant & entertaining
I enjoyed the talk. It was engaging and gave me time to think through some pertinent issues with a clearer perspective. I thought the focus on pastoral care was valuable and insightful.
Style: Stand up comedy mixed with motivational speaker
Impact: positive and reinforcement of critical issues in a manner that DOES NOT come across as an adult hand on hip waving finger “tut tut tut”
Graham will be remembered for his humour and ability to make the children think about their situations at home.
Parents enjoyed the Presentation immensely. Will be booking year 9 and Living With Your Teenager programs for next year!
Graham uses humour to connect with the students and then is able to cut through to the essential messages relevant to teenagers. He was very well received!
Graham’s unique style of presentation kept the students engaged and enthusiastic not only for the presentation but for the rest of the weekend.
An Inspiring and enthusiatic man who has a knack of incorporating relatable humour to his teenage audience